Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HIATUS IS OVER!

What up, blog world? Not sure if you heard, but I had a baby!!!!!



Stanley was a surprise and as such, I took a hiatus from the blog to get life sorted and myself appropriately prepared for a baby. Mega long story not so long: we prepped, he came, and motherhood is so, so wonderful.

Nine months have passed and I find myself preparing to return to work and as determined as ever to cook delicious, easy, nutritious food; now not only for Kevin and I but for our little Stanman as well. I hope you, your friends and family will join us on our journey to keep ourselves organized, on budget and eating well together. I really love to cook, love to eat (really, who doesn't?) and am looking forward to sharing ideas and recipes with you.

So friends, lets get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment