Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weird, I Can't Believe I Didn't Think of This Before...

So, I get really gung-ho about things for awhile and then my enthusiams wains and I find something else. Or not. Depends on the day.

One consistant feeling I have is that, given the right conditions (clean kitchen, most of the required ingredients etc.) I really like to cook. If I had a professional critique my food, I don't know that I would like what they would have to say but to me, I think I'm pretty okay at it.

This is the very first post in my very first blog that I have decided to dedicate to my efforts to be a good cook.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Sarah!! I am the first follower of your blog! Also the first to comment! Way to go m'dear :)
    I look forward to reading more entries in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured if SPBMB could have a blog, so could I!

    ReplyDelete